Thursday, April 6, 2017

Final Thoughts

As I sit in Panera Bread typing my last real blog post right now, I cant help but reminisce on the great  adventure that this project was.

From crazy film ideas back and forth between Alex and I to seven hours of shooting on our day off at my house, I must say I am grateful for the memories and so proud of all of our hard work. I believe in the saying "you get what you put in" and that is exactly what we did. We worked our butt's off filming, creating, and editing and the results we got are truly more than satisfying.

Alex loaded all of our footage onto a USB so he can spend his Spring Break creating the complete Leroux's film. (it will definitely be longer than two minutes..haha) He's also going to compile all of the hilarious bloopers we have into a short video to look back on whenever we need a laugh. Im so excited to see the potential short independent film he will create! Hey, maybe I'll post it here if my readers are still begging me for content three months from now.

Next Tuesday, the final due date, Alex has been so kind to offer to submit both of our projects since I will be out of the country and with little to no computer access. Today, is actually the day I leave and I am trying to calm my nerves with a strawberry banana smoothie, warm bagel, and some therapeutic blog writing. For those of you that don't know, I hate flying! It is my absolute worst fear and just thinking about having to be confined in the plane for 8 hours soon makes my entire body cringe.

Anyways, to my readers, it's time I say goodbye and thank you all for being a part of this wild, sometimes stressful, but mostly fun, journey.

-L



No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

My Creative Critical Reflection