Sunday, April 2, 2017

Weekly Update

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Alex!!! He is 18 today.

This week, Alex and I spent each day editing our film. We ran through a big struggle in the last couple of days because we had more footage than we had time (the film must be a maximum of two minutes) and we felt that every scene/shot was so crucial to the whole story! When we finally got to the 2 minute mark we still had an ending shot we wanted to put in to tie the entire scene together. The film ended after a response I had to Alex who was interviewing me and it just felt like it stopped in the middle of such an important part.

Luckily, today I kept messing with the film on iMovie and I was able to make it exactly 2 minutes with the ending shots we wanted! How? I went through every single shot and cut any unnecessary pauses or camera lingering that we had and miraculously, created a two minute film opening. I'm going to bring my laptop next class to show Alex the finished product and see if we need to make any final tweaks/changes to it.

Up next, the Critical Reflection!

Whew!
-L


No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

My Creative Critical Reflection