Sunday, March 19, 2017

Schedule

Scheduling is definitely the most stressful part for two reasons: 1. I have a generally busy schedule as it is between school, work, and dance and 2. I have one less week to complete the film because I am going out of town for Spring Break.

Thankfully, Alex and I worked it out. Next Friday we have no school so we are going to take advantage of that and film for 4 hours. That Saturday we are also going to film for another four hours and finish up any final details. Our goal is to finish shooting in that one weekend so we can spend the next weeks editing and updating our blogs. -L


Here are the exact dates and times of our film schedule:


  • Friday-      March 24th 9 am - 1 pm


  • Saturday-  March 25th 10 am- 2 pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

My Creative Critical Reflection