Monday, March 27, 2017

Music, Música, Musique

Alex and I spent all class this week editing our film. We had every crucial shot together and needed to figure out a perfect song for the opening credits. Since our film is based in the 1930's/40's, we wanted an old classic jazzy sound. We thought it would be unique to have an upbeat happy song playing in the beginning while the underlying plot is suspenseful revolving around a missing person's case. I guess you could call this a juxtaposition!

We googled "royalty free music" because again, with our short turn around time, we really don't have the patience to contact a company and try to get permission to use their music. We found a cool website called "Bensound" which has all types of instrumental songs for free! So, we searched around their "jazz" section and found the song below, called "jazzy frenchy". We thought it fit the opening perfectly so we went ahead and downloaded it to my computer and edited it in! I will keep you updated.
-L


No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

My Creative Critical Reflection