Sunday, March 26, 2017

Weekly Update

So far, the whole process of the film portfolio has gone very smoothly. I am so glad I have a cooperative and creative partner like Alex that has made every step of the way so much better!

This week, we finalized the script and story board so we could film every shot over the weekend. We went ahead of schedule and shot the entire film all day friday on our day off instead of breaking it up in two days. This was exhausting but well worth the work. Now we have all of the footage loaded onto my laptop and synced into imovie so we can spend the rest of our class periods editing, editing, and editing some more!

As I mentioned before, Alex and I unfortunately have a smaller time frame to finish our portfolios because I will be traveling for Spring Break. So, we have given ourselves a personal deadline and agreed that we need to submit our final film portfolio by April 6th. (three days before the actual due date). Until then, we will be working diligently on it! I will post more updates soon.

If you need me, I'll be behind my computer screen.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

My Creative Critical Reflection